The Group Training Programme is a unique opportunity to learn and network alongside other impact-led and not-for-profit organisations. It includes a series of training and support sessions for your team, tools and resources, and the opportunity to apply for a Skills Builder Impact Level.
Benefits for your organisation
- Lead a sustainable strategy to transform your organisation's approach to preparing every individual with the essential skills to succeed
- Achieve recognition as a leading builder of essential skills with a Skills Builder Impact Level
- Design or refine a programme alongside other Impact Organisations, with support from the Skills Builder team
- Demonstrate the quantitative impact of your work on your beneficiaries’ essential skills
- Join and learn from a network of like-minded organisations in a movement to ensuring that one day everyone builds the essential skills to succeed
The Skills Builder Partnership brings together 800+ organisations, education institutions and employers around a common approach to building eight essential skills. Central to our approach is a rigorous progression framework, a set of underlying principles and a complete suite of tools and teaching materials.
In 2021-22, the Partnership supported over 180 impact organisations from across a broad range of sectors: from sports to careers and employability, youth provision, the arts, inclusive settings and more.
Message email@example.com to get in touch and speak to one of our team.
The Skills Builder Framework is the national standard for developing essential skills. It breaks each skill into tangible steps, supporting progress for individuals of all ages and abilities to build their skills at every stage of life. The Framework was developed with Skills Builder by the Careers and Enterprise Company, Gatsby Foundation, Business in the Community, EY Foundation, the Confederation of British Industry and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.