Our employer partners periodically host visits to their workplaces by groups of students, who get a chance to meet employees and ask questions. Volunteers and students then get to work on a challenge that gives a flavour of what the organisation does.
Equipped2succeed deliver education, employment and wellbeing programmes for men, women, young people and families living in Nottingham.
With passion, enthusiasm and practical expertise equipped2succeed work within the education, community and business sectors to:
- Provide staff development;
- Co-create innovative development projects and events;
- Support Second Chance Learning Academy to deliver equipped2succeed programmes with those who have been set back or held back by their environment.
- Train individuals to become licensed equipped2succeed trainers within their sector and support them to implement training that makes a positive difference to performance and outcomes;
- Provide online learning via a state of the art learning platform and live interactive workshops.