The Impact Programme is our flagship approach for impact organisations. With individualised training and access to our resources, we work together to use the Skills Builder approach to boost your participants’ essential skills further, and to demonstrate your impact.
Benefits for your organisation
- Achieve recognition as a leading builder of essential skills with a Skills Builder Impact Level
- Upskill your team to make the most of your opportunities to build your beneficiaries’ essential skills-
- Demonstrate the quantitative impact of your work on your beneficiaries’ essential skills
- Join and learn from a network of like-minded organisations in a movement to ensuring that one day everyone builds the essential skills to succeed
The Impact Programme includes:
- At least two training sessions for your team
- Regular planning and review meetings with your designated Skills Builder relationship manager to support implementation
- Tools and resources which you can weave into your programmes to boost essential skills development
- Access to the Impact Level review, after which your programme can be promoted across our networks
- Networking and learning opportunities with peers in other partnered impact organisations
All training and support is delivered online. If you would like to discuss options for in-person training and support, please contact your Skills Builder relationship manager.
The Skills Builder Partnership brings together 800+ organisations, education institutions and employers around a common approach to building eight essential skills. Central to our approach is a rigorous progression framework, a set of underlying principles and a complete suite of tools and teaching materials.
In 2021-22, the Partnership supported over 180 impact organisations from across a broad range of sectors: from sports to careers and employability, youth provision, the arts, inclusive settings and more.
Message email@example.com to get in touch and speak to one of our team.
The Skills Builder Framework is the national standard for developing essential skills. It breaks each skill into tangible steps, supporting progress for individuals of all ages and abilities to build their skills at every stage of life. The Universal Framework was developed with Skills Builder by the Careers and Enterprise Company, Gatsby Foundation, Business in the Community, EY Foundation, the Confederation of British Industry and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.